Finally another playlist!
- Like I can – Sam Smith
- Space Oddity demos – David Bowie
- Someone You Loved – Lewis Capaldi
- Mysterious Ways – U2
- Time Waits For No One – Freddie Mercury
- Paint it, Black – The Rolling Stones
- Big Yellow Taxi – Joni Mitchell
- Stand By Me – John Lennon
- Saturday nights alright for fighting – Elton John
- Between You & I – Kita Alexander
- What Is Life – George Harrison
- Shine a little love – Electric Light Orchestra
- Get down, Make love – Queen
- I don’t like Mondays – The Boomtown Rats
I know this isn’t a very big playlist this week, but I’m trying to get back into routine. Some books I’d like to recommend are probably grapefruit by Yoko Ono, it’s an art book kind of thing, it’s pretty out there but it’s intriguing. Also I’ve been watching Good Omens on Amazon which is great and Total Drama Island (The nostalgia!) on Netflix and would totally recommend those.